Tuesday 23 April 2013

More reference footage

I recently watched 'How to win the Grand National' on Channel 4 over Easter and a section in the documentary caught my attention in relation to the horses I'm doing in 2D. I wanted film of horses galloping towards the camera but with enough detail to be able to work from as inspiration. Unfortunately without a gallop track and a smooth riding 4X4 to get good footage I'm out of options although I did get footage of my sister riding (which will be posted soon). But the video shown below shows the motion better. The added bonus is it's in slow motion and I want to emphasise the feeling people sometimes get when everything seems to happen so slowly and yet you are unable to prevent the events that unfold. It's been filmed via my mobile because the video size was too large to download.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment