Wednesday 21 November 2012

Below is my cartoon take. I think it still may need to have work done to it to improve the movement. The jerky movements as the character is flapping his arms I think was a happy accident. In some cartoon takes I have noticed that sometimes the different stages of a take are jerky as the character reacts more and more.


For the drawing assignment I have begun to think about various ideas, at the moment they involve horses and minature people, seeing as my passion revolves around horses.


First initial sketch- Character on the horse's back is to too far down, where the tail is is where the back slopes downwards.
 
 
 
The assignment is based on the works of Heinrich Kley, an artist that used sarcastic wit to create pen and ink drawings of people the size of buildings or metal spoons. Gulliver's Travels is another good inspiration for this assignment.
 
 
 
A more modern take on Gulliver's Travels!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment