Thursday 14 February 2013

Train Background

I forgot to add the steps I took to get the train background so here they are:


Step 1: Pen on paper outline
 
Step 2: Began using Copic pens but soon realised I didn't have all the colours required to colour it so from here on I switched to Photoshop
 
 
 
Step 3: Basic colours added, started with very faint colours to get an idea of colour palette.
 
Step 4: I worked around in the outer edges of the image then gradually worked inwards. So here I darkened up the platforms and added detail to the roof.
 
 
Step 5: Added the remaining detail to the platform on the left, which for this was the shadows.
 
 
Step 6: Railway line and middle of the track detail added
 
Step 7: Right Platform detail added and bridge detailed up.
 
Step 8: Train detail and finishes touches.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment